- worked in records, really enjoyed that but that's finished now
- went on vacation... one hell of a road trip down to Edmonton and back with R and C this past Easter
- saw the ice castle on Great Slave Lake
- lived through the unending daylight... and I thought unending darkness was hard to adjust to
- went on vacation... back to Toronto! Saw my family and got a kick ass sunburn at the cottage
- adopted the cutest kitten EVER
I keep calling her kitty because we still haven't settled on a name... Sigyn (like begin with see instead of be) was the original plan but we're still not sure. Maya, Mika, Wombat, Crazy, Honey, Monkey, Yepa, Kenzie and Eir (pronounced air) have all been tossed around but they're not sticking either. Ah well, only time will tell. Either way, she's a very happy kitten...
Well, that's all for tonight. I promise I'll write again... a lot sooner than last time.